Film Licenses (K-12 Schools; Colleges & Universities; Public Libraries)
Educators must purchase a license to use our films outside of a private home. Schools, colleges and universities may not legally show the films using the consumer version from physical media (DVD) or digital media (streaming, subscription services).
Educational licenses are available for K-12 schools, public libraries, and colleges & universities for classroom/group use. Each individual site must purchase a separate license. District/bulk licenses available. Please contact email@example.com for pricing.
Note: for individual patron/student use (higher education and public libraries, please obtain a streaming license through our partner Kanopy).
With an educational license, you can:
- Host a Screening (not included with classroom licenses): A whole school license, streaming license, or annual subscription provides the rights to screen the film on your campus and use the Miss Representation, The Mask You Live In and/or The Great American Lie curriculum in all classrooms in a school and to parents and community members on the school site named in the order.
- Teach Social Emotional Learning and help students learn about healthy masculinity with The Mask You Live In curriculum
- Teach Media Literacy and help students learn about media literacy and women's leadership with the Miss Representation curriculum
- Explore the Gendered Causes of Economic Inequality and Social Immobility in the United States with The Great American Lie curriculum
- Stream on Your Network: Order the rights to place the film on your secure server
- NEW! Annual Subscriptions: No DVD player? No problem. Choose an annual subscription to stream the film from our site for one year. Renew annually.