Bring our films to your company for employee training on gender representation; diversity, inclusion, and belonging; masculinity; and corporate social impact.
Screening options available for in-person and virtual screening events.
WHAT YOU GET:
For virtual events:
- License for one film screening to a designated number of employees.
- Choose from 100, 250, 500, or 1000 virtual attendees. For larger audiences, contact us at email@example.com.
- Virtual screening link, enabled for a one week window of virtual viewing starting on the date provided with order, to be sent after purchase.
- Optional: the opportunity to provide a custom pre-recorded video message from corporate leadership for employees to watch before the film. Video file must be provided to firstname.lastname@example.org one week before the screening window opens.
For in-person screening events:
- License for one company-wide screening with all audience members present in the same location; no simultaneous streaming to remote locations allowed (A Public Performance Screening license is required by law for any viewing outside of a private home)
- Time-limited Vimeo streaming link—No physical media included. Backup media may be used for one time screenings at the customer's expense
- Screening Guide (PDF file), upon request
- Introductory video from filmmaker Jennifer Siebel Newsom (Vimeo Link) for Miss Representation and The Mask You Live In, upon request