Miss Representation Community Screening License
Single-use license for a nonprofit community screening of Miss Representation. A Public Screening license is required for any kind of screening outside of one's home.
*Virtual screening options available for community-based educational screenings. We will host virtual screenings from our secure screening platform.
WHAT IT IS:
This is a license for a one-time public performance of the film. This is for any screening outside of one individual private home, and the license agreement is based on your screening date and venue.
WHO IT’S FOR:
Nonprofits, Community Organizations, Professional Associations, and Film Festivals.
WHAT YOU GET
- In-Person Screening in a Semi-Theatrical Setting: Password protected streaming link for host use only.
- Virtual Screening: Event hosted by Miss Representation film team with registration link that organizers can use to promote screening. Add-ons available to host panel discussion following the screening window.
- Community Screening Planning and Discussion Guide
- Press Release Template, Local Calendar Listing, Film Images and Logo, Customizable printable flyer
- Speakers available for panel discussion at additional cost.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.