The Great American Lie: Educational Workshop Use
WHAT IT IS:
License for nonprofits using the film for small groups that includes our educational DVD and curriculum. This license offers ongoing usage rights for classroom-sized groups (approximately 30 or less) in either one location (for $180) or up to five locations (for $380) or up to ten locations (for $530).
WHO IT’S FOR:
Nonprofits, community organizations, and government agencies that work with small groups and want to utilize the curriculum for ongoing programming. This license is not available for corporations or for-profit business entities. This license is site-specific (limited to one location) and includes the rights for use in perpetuity. There are no public performance rights for community screenings included with this license.
WHAT YOU GET
- The Great American Lie Proprietary Curriculum (lessons for high school and post-secondary students)
The Great American Lie Educational DVD (region-free), which includes:
- The feature film (87 minutes, appropriate for ages 13+)
*International shipping: $30 surcharge
The Great American Lie
- The Film shall be exhibited for small group instruction purposes only (not in a commercial theater) where all viewers, projector, or monitor(s) and playback unit are in the same room (“in-room use”). For the purposes of this Agreement “Small Group” is defined as fewer than 30 viewers. No public performance rights are included in this license.
- The Film may be exhibited at the non-profit, community organization, or government agency site only for which the License was purchased (listed in order) and other locations only if additional licensing is purchased. Exhibition at additional locations is subject to the written permission of Licensor and any additional licensing fees and contract terms. Exhibition for larger audiences also requires additional licensing and contract terms. Licenses can be upgraded to include these broader public rights upon request and payment.
- The film will not be reproduced, distributed, duplicated, sold, lent, transferred, or otherwise made available, to any other person or entity.