The Mask You Live In Community Screening License
Single-use license for a nonprofit community screening of The Mask You Live In. A Public Performance Screening license is required for any kind of screening outside of one's home.
*Virtual screening options available for community-based educational screenings. We will host virtual screenings from our secure screening platform.
WHO IT’S FOR:
Nonprofits, Community Organizations, Professional Associations, and Film Festivals.
WHAT IT IS:
This is a license for a one-time public performance of the film. This is for any screening outside of one, individual, private home, and the license agreement is based on your screening date and venue. You are welcome to charge for admission, and we encourage you to bring in as broad of an audience as possible! You may wish to consider partnering with multiple organizations in your community to co-host an event.
WHAT YOU GET
- In-Person Screening in a Semi-Theatrical Setting: Password protected streaming link for host use only.
- DCP (Digital Cinema Package) available for rental if selected (penalty applies if media is not returned within 10 days of screening at your expense)
- Virtual Screening: Event hosted by The Mask You Live In film team with registration link that organizers can use to promote screening. Add-ons available to host panel discussion following the screening window.
- Community Screening Planning and Discussion Guide
- Press Release Template, Local Calendar Listing, Film Images and Logo, Customizable printable flyer
- Speakers available for panel discussion at additional cost.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.