The Mask You Live In: Educational Workshop Use
WHAT IT IS:
License for nonprofits, community organizations, and government agencies using the film for small groups that includes our educational DVD and curriculum. This license offers ongoing usage rights for classroom-sized groups (approximately 30 or less) in either one location (for $180) or up to five locations (for $380) or up to ten locations (for $530).
WHO IT’S FOR:
Nonprofits, community organizations, and government agencies that work with small groups and want to utilize the curriculum for ongoing workshop programming. This license is not available for corporations or for-profit business entities (including mental health clinicians in private practice). This license is site-specific (limited to one location) and includes the rights for use in perpetuity. There are no public performance rights for community screenings included with this license.
WHAT YOU GET
- The Mask You Live In K-12 curriculum (36 lesson plans, 30-60 minutes each)
- The nonprofit edition DVD (region-free), which includes:
- The youth version of the film (87 minutes, appropriate for ages 14+)—full feature film (90 minutes) available upon request
- 58 minutes of supplemental educational clips to accompany the curriculum
*International shipping: $30 surcharge
The Mask You Live In
- The Film shall be exhibited for small group instruction purposes only (not in a commercial theater) where all viewers, projector, or monitor(s) and playback unit are in the same room (“in-room use”). For the purposes of this Agreement “Small Group” is defined as fewer than 30 viewers.
- The Film may be exhibited at the non-profit or community organization site only for which the License was purchased and other locations only if additional licensing is purchased. Exhibition at additional locations is subject to the written permission of Licensor and any additional licensing fees and contract terms. Exhibition for larger audiences (school-wide or non-student) also requires additional licensing and contract terms. Licenses can be upgraded to include these broader public rights upon request and payment.
- The film will not be reproduced, distributed, duplicated, sold, lent, transferred, or otherwise made available, to any other person or entity.